January 26, 2010

Demotivate Me

Howdy y'all! Today I'm feeling tired and not in the mood for an actual post. So instead I figure I'd post something fun and awesome to make up for my blog-related laziness.

The other day I was bored and wandering on the Internet like a lost soul searching for a reason to live, when I had the brilliant idea to google demotivational posters. I just love them, when they're really well-done they can be hilarious. So after hours of restless Google Images clicking, here are my favorite ones, the ones that made me laugh so hard that my abs hurt a little when I woke up the next day.

10. I can't get no...


9. The brightest crayon in the box


8. Copy that


7. What about Uruk-hais?



6 & 5. Star Wars mania


4. Captain Obvious


3. Is that Nick Nolte?




1. My future husband


French bonus :

Ouh quelle sardine !

1 comment: