September 19, 2009

All you soul searching people c'mon

You know when sometimes a song express exactly how you're feeling (eneri sunday, I hope you're reading this)?

Well this is it-- People C'mon,
by Delta Spirit. Those guys.



I could have written the lyrics. If I were any good at writing lyrics.



The awful part is that Delta Spirit came to WashU last year but it was before I knew about the Gargoyle so I missed them. Talk about being lame.

So there's this song. I think I don't even have to explain since the lyrics sum it all.

Also,
there's another one on a totally different level: Drumming Song by Florence + The Machine. Then again, you can figure it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpLXQorSQe8
(Universal wants to promote their artists so much that they desactivated the embedding on videos. Very clever indeed.)

Think of it as a game. A boring game, but a game nonetheless. I'm calling it "Let's pretend someone cares about my state of mind." Play now, and keep scores because the winner gets a prize.

And I got something to say my friends
I will never lay down without a fight

1 comment:

  1. Moi j'ai souvent l'impression d'avoir écrit "Besoin de rien envie de toi" ou "I'm like a bird". Ou "Un coin de terre, un olivier". On n'a pas le même talent :p

    ReplyDelete