September 25, 2009

Just Dance

Tonight I'm putting on my dancing shoes. I was searching my closet for the perfect outfit, and then I realized I need to dream a little. So I landed online and looked around for the ideal outfit I will never even lay my eyes on in real life. But who cares.

In an alternative life in which I have money and opportunity to wear insanely fancy clothes, I would go out in this.



I know you can't really dance with these clothes on. But I would just be happy standing in the middle of the crowd and blinding them with my sartorial awesomeness.

Sadly, Paul & Joe dress + Miu Miu cutout sandals + Roberto Cavalli earrings equals 1045€.

Seriously? I'm sure it's more than the GNP of some countries.

So I'll just dream on and wear someting more... real.

1 comment:

  1. Pour aller faire tes courses ou pour aller chercher ton prix aux Oscars ? Faut pas traîner comme ça n'importe où ^^ Beyoncé ne renierait pas la robe !

    ReplyDelete